Monday, June 29, 2009

Putting the RAVE in RAVELRY


I just love ravelry. The ravelry team describes their own website concisely, "Ravelry is a place for knitters, crocheters, designers, spinners, and dyers to keep track of their yarn, tools, and pattern information, and look to others for ideas and inspiration. The content here is all user- driven; we as a community make the site what it is." (from the Ravelry About Us page)

It's a great place to connect with other crocheters, knitters, and yarnies. I specially love it whenever I come across fellow Filipino crafters there. I can also keep my projects and materials organized online. The best part is... THE FREE PATTERNS! Lovelovelovelove. The irony is that, while my projects are kept organized, my backlog keeps growing... Hee. ^__^ And for me, that's a happy problem. Hell is when I run out of ideas and things to do.

So if you want to join the community, sign up here.

And if you're already there, add me up! See my profile at http://www.ravelry.com/people/clairethere

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)