Sunday, December 26, 2010

Busy-ness. And Crochet for Pets...

I have neglected my blog lately because of all the things I've been juggling. To be honest I'm a little tired of writing right now--it used to be so much fun to share my thoughts, views and creations by blog. But lately I've been doing too much of it for work!

So there, I feel better after writing that. :)

On to the main point of this post... I want to know if people really love crocheting or knitting for their pets.

I mean, on the upside, they won't say anything bad about your work, right? But you wouldn't really know if they would like it or not until you see their reactions to the finished item. So there's a chance that your efforts would go to waste... Wouldn't it be nice to understand your pet's thoughts? LOL. I would've freaked out if my dog suddenly started speaking, but hey, who wouldn't want to have a conversation with their pet? :)

I'm asking because I submitted two patterns to Rachel of Crochet Spot, for pets.

Houndstooth Pet Scarf
Computer Mouse Toy
What do you think? And what do you do? Do you like crafting for pets?

In my case, crocheting for pets is a new idea. I hadn't done it before Rachel's requests for patterns... But my dog seems to like both! Bully for me, but does this go for everyone else too? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)